In some real estate developments, the developer will buy land for sale in any available location and start building vacation homes. Little thought is given to the quality of life and available entertainment opportunities for those who buy properties in their developments. That’s not the way it is in the master-planned community of Rio Vista Shores. We have taken extensive care in every aspect of locating, planning, and designing this exquisite acreage.
We located one of the last available parcels of land for sale on the pristine Columbia River in the Wenatchee Valley for our riverfront community. These 118 acres with unbelievable waterfront views also offer easy access from nearby cities, as well as plenty of nearby entertainment opportunities. Here are a few of the many summer activities owners of riverfront homes enjoy in Wenatchee:
- Water Activities: This stretch of Columbia River valley appeals to swimmers, boaters, fishers, jet skiers, water skiers, and anyone who loves to be by the water in the summer. Boaters enjoy easy water access from the public boat launch at nearby Crescent Bay.
- Golf: Who doesn’t love a great round of golf on a placid Washington day? The Desert Canyon Golf Resort in Orondo offers 18 holes of golf in a unique and beautiful setting. Three Lakes Golf Club in Wenatchee overlooks the Columbia River to the East, and is bordered by the Cascade Mountains to the West. The Crescent Bar Golf Course is a nine hole, 3034 yard course which includes a driving range and a putting green that extends southward on the island. Don’t forget about the Sunserra Golf Course. Sunserra’s pro shop is open 7 days a week and is stocked with clothing, gifts and food.
- Gorge Amphitheatre: With its stunning panoramic views, this is one of American’s premier outdoor concert venues. The Gorge Amphitheatre is a 20,000 plus seat concert venue that has played host to some of the world’s biggest performers.
- Wenatchee Valley Sportsplex: The Sportsplex features indoor soccer, baseball, softball, and basketball leagues, tournaments and instruction. Outdoor programs include soccer, baseball and softball.
- Ohme Gardens: Relax in this botanical treasure featuring lush lawns and grounds, natural stone paths, breathtaking views, mesmerizing waterfalls and tranquil pools.
- Wenatchee wineries: Kick-back, enjoy a wonderful glass of wine and some of Wenatchee’s great sunshine. The most exciting new wine region in Washington State is located in Wenatchee. Many wineries offer tours, though some by reservation only. Visit several of the area’s wine tasting rooms to experience the best of Washington wines for yourself!
And that’s not all. Residents of this Columbia River resort community will also enjoy numerous pedestrian walking paths, bicycle trails, wine-tasting at area wineries, beach access, and picnic shelters.
Development is slated to begin with nine highly-desirable riverfront homes for sale. Future Riverview real estate plans call for 241 single family estate lots, homes, and Crescent Bar condos. Investors looking for real estate for sale or Washington development opportunities need look no further than the Columbia River resort community of Rio Vista Shores. Real estate investors can contact Rio Vista Shores now for information about participating in this once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunity.
About: Rio Vista Shores is the perfect combination of scenic beauty and sound financial planning. Don’t hesitate and miss your opportunity to enjoy unspoiled Columbia River views, while surrounded by luxury and comfort. Visit the website or call 1-877-RIO-2221 to reserve your piece of this prime riverfront real estate.