The hot air oven is an electrical device which is used in the various industries. The device uses hot dry steam for the sterilization of the products used in the industries. The industrial ovens have different types which are used for the different applications like Annealing, Curing, Heating, Baking, Drying, Pre-Heating, Sterilization, etc. There are various types of industries which use various types of the products to process them as the final product. The application and process type matters most when buying an oven for your industry. It is always better to choose the product wisely after analyzing the necessary points.
While Choosing A Hot Air Oven Pay Attention On The Following Points:-
- Inner chamber dimensions
- Inner chamber construction
- Number of the shelf and option to remove it
- Temperature range
- Temperature sensitivity
- Electric supply
- Heater supply
- Overall dimensions of the device
- Net weight of the unit
Working Principle Of A Hot Air Oven
- The device works well to sterilize the products manufactured in the different industries using the dry heat to keep them safe.
- It is good at killing the bacteria from the products in the process of sterilization which is the main motive of processing the products.
- The inside chambers of the devices are equipped to create a pressure as to provide a good air circulation.
- The device is used in the pharmaceutical applications which prove that it is safe for the baby products.
- It is also used in the heating, drying, and baking processes besides the process of sterilization of the products.
Sturdy Construction Of A Hot Air Oven
- All external cases of hot air ovens are covered with a thick layer to provide it a better strength from inside out. This provides a strong, highly screech and heat resistant surface for a long lasting attractive finish to the device.
- Internal surfaces (including the doors) of the device are made from a high strength material which could be aluminum or stainless steel in order to eliminate sharp edges.
- The double walled chamber of the device is filled with high grade insulation as to prevent heat loss while operating it.
- The door of the oven has a gasket which shelves the sides of the doors to fit neatly into the fixed runners. Also, the insulation materials are filled between the two walls of the oven to avoid heat loss.
- The capacity of the device varies with the use and requirement of the industries. The power supply also varies in the same manner as the capacity of the device varies depending on the voltage and frequency used.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9605409